The leading UK professional bodies involved in taxation have issued updated guidance on how tax advisers should act in difficult situations.

From the beginning of September HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) has started to send calculations (form P800) telling you if you have paid too much or too little tax for the tax years 2008-09