The branch committee is composed of three Officers: Chair, Secretary and Treasurer, and other committee members as your branch feels are appropriate. Further information about these roles, along with that of Branch Technical Officer, can be found below.
Some branches have other roles such as Events Secretary, Careers Officer, Social Media Officer. You may be able to develop a new role within the committee using your particular interests and skills.
All branch committee members are expected to:
- provide support to the Branch Chair
- attend and participate in branch committee meetings
- assist with the production of the annual branch programme
- handle tasks delegated to you efficiently
- attend at least 75% of the events organised by your branch
- promote the Institute and Association to the wider public in accordance with their charitable objectives.