Diploma in Corporate Tax (UAE)
The Diploma in Corporate Tax (UAE) is an online examination designed for anyone working in corporate tax in the UAE who wants to expand their technical knowledge. The course explains the importance and mechanics of the corporate tax regime for those working in either a company or for a tax administration. The course also explains how to calculate corporate tax liabilities and comply with payment and filing obligations. The knowledge gained from this course will enable you to help your business ensure that staff, practices, systems and processes are all able to comply with the rules.
For more details on who to contact regarding the Diploma, please see below.
The Diploma is split into different modules of learning and testing, followed by a Final Certificate Examination. You can work through these at your own pace.
When you have passed the Final Certificate Examination, you will be sent your Diploma in Corporate Tax (UAE) certificate, which will demonstrate a level of competence.
Registration Process and Fees
You will have to follow these steps to complete the Diploma in Corporate Tax (UAE):
- You must first register as a Diploma in Corporate Tax (UAE) student here. The cost of this is £60.
- Once you have registered on the link above, you can then purchase the materials from the relevant training provider (see below).
- Contact the relevant training provider to sit the modules on-screen.
- When you have passed all the modules with the relevant training provider, you must then register as a Final Certificate Examination student, here. The cost of this is £110.
- Contact the relevant training provider to sit your Final Certificate Examination.
Once you have passed your Final Certificate Examination, the ATT will automatically send your Diploma certificate.
Please note, the name on your Diploma certificate will be the name you entered upon registering in Step 1 above. If you have entered your details incorrectly, the ATT reserves the right to charge an additional £50 if you request a replacement certificate (plus postage and packaging if the certificate needs to be sent to an address outside the United Kingdom).
Please note that the ATT does not provide the courses, these are delivered by the PwC Academy and all queries, including those relating to the training costs, should be directed to the PwC Academy. You may also wish to look here for more information.
Please contact us if you have any questions about registering as a Diploma in Corporate Tax (UAE) student with the ATT.
Contact PwC Academy for more information about the training.