The Diploma in Transfer Pricing is an online examination designed for anyone working in transfer pricing who wants to expand their technical knowledge. The course explains the importance and mechanics of transfer pricing within the international tax regime for those working in either a multinational enterprise or for a tax administration. The course also explains transfer pricing methods, the arm’s length principle, comparability, compliance issues and avoiding double taxation and dispute resolution.
Please note this diploma is for Transfer Pricing students outside the UK and is available for the following countries:
- Saudi Arabia
For more details on who to contact regarding the Diploma in each of these countries, please see below.
The Diploma is split into different modules of learning and testing, followed by a Final Certificate Examination. You can work through these at your own pace.
When you have passed the Final Certificate Examination, you will be sent your Diploma in Transfer Pricing certificate, which will demonstrate a level of competence.
Registration Process and Fees
You will have to follow these steps to complete the Diploma in Transfer Pricing:
- You must first register as a Diploma in Transfer Pricing student here. The cost of this is £60.
- Once you have registered on the link above, you can then purchase the materials from the relevant training provider (see below for the relevant details for each country).
- Contact the relevant training provider to sit the modules on-screen.
- When you have passed all the modules with the relevant training provider, you must then register as a Final Certificate Examination student, here. The cost of this is £110.
- Contact the relevant training provider to sit your Final Certificate Examination.
Once you have passed your Final Certificate Examination, the ATT will automatically send your Diploma certificate.
Please note, the name on your Diploma certificate will be the name you entered upon registering in Step 1 above. If you have entered your details incorrectly, the ATT reserves the right to charge an additional £50 if you request a replacement certificate (plus postage and packaging if the certificate needs to be sent to an address outside the United Kingdom).
Please note that the ATT does not provide the courses for Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudia Arabia and UAE (the GCC countries) nor Jordan and Egypt, these are delivered by the PwC Academy and all queries, including those relating to the training costs, should be directed to the PwC Academy. You may also wish to look here for more information.
Please also note the ATT does not provide the course for India and all queries, including those relating to the training costs, should be directed to the the GRAMS Tax Guild by emailing them at: [email protected]
Please contact us if you have any questions about registering as a Diploma in Transfer Pricing student with the ATT.