The VAT Compliance Diploma (VCD) is an online examination designed to develop your expertise in specific areas of VAT in various countries.
Please note this is for non-UK VAT and the Diploma is available for the following countries:-
- GCC countries – available in the near future
For more details on each country, please see below.
If you wish to study UK VAT, please click here to learn more about the Foundation in VAT Compliance.
The Diploma is split into different modules of learning and testing, followed by a Final Certificate Examination. You can work through these at your own pace.
When you have passed the Final Certificate Examination, you will be sent your VAT Compliance Diploma certificate, which will demonstrate a level of competence and also show which tax jurisdiction you studied.
Registration Process and Fees
You will have to follow these steps to complete the VAT Compliance Diploma:
- You must first register as a VAT Compliance Diploma student here. The cost of this is £50.
- Once you have registered on the link above, you can then purchase the materials from the relevant training provider (see below for the relevant details for each country).
- Contact the relevant training provider to sit the modules on-screen.
- When you have passed all the modules with the relevant training provider, you must then register to sit the Final Certificate Examination here. The cost of this is £100.
- Contact the relevant training provider to sit your Final Certificate Examination.
Once you have passed your Final Certificate Examination, the ATT will automatically send your Diploma certificate.
Please note that the ATT does not provide the courses for the GCC countries, these are delivered by the PwC Academy and all queries should be directed to enquiriesgcc-vcd-academyme [at] ae.pwc.com (subject: GCC%20VCD%20Query) including queries relating to the training costs with the PwC academy. You may also wish to look here www.pwcacademy-me.com/course/gcc-vat-compliance-diploma for more information.
For more information on the Malta jurisdiction, please visit here.
Please contact vcd [at] att.org.uk if you have any questions about registering as a VAT Compliance Diploma student with the ATT.