Computer Based Examinations (CBEs)
CBEs are available at test centres in the following locations:
- Exeter (four dates per year)
- Isle of Man
How to enter for your CBE
- The fee is £85 per examination.
- You will be eligible to sit the CBEs following acceptance of your ATT student registration, subject to a 21 day period to allow your profile to be created on the CBE system.
- You must apply to sit the CBEs online using this link.
- It is possible to sit the three CBEs on separate occasions, or you may sit them back-to-back at a single session, with a short break between the three CBEs.
- You should allow at least 10 working days between the time of booking the CBE and an appointment being available at your chosen centre. You should expect slightly longer waiting times at periods when demand is likely to be high (particularly in February and August).
- Provision will be made if you are eligible for extra time or require accessibiity software. Please education [at] att.org.uk (contact us )about this.
- If you are unsuccessful in your CBE you must allow 72 hours before booking again.
You can sit mock CBEs by clicking on the links below:
If you are sitting before 1 March 2019:
If you are sitting from 1 March 2019:
Please click here for further information about the CBEs.
Please click here.