Important notice - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The Branch Network have converted as many of their face to face meetings to online webinars as possible.
The health and wellbeing of our members and guests is our highest priority and we always take action to keep them safe. The current situation means it is no longer business as usual. The CIOT/ATT are postponing all face-to-face events in the Branch Network. This is until further notice. We are going to make every effort to ensure CPD for our members continues and our face to face meetings are replaced with digital content that will help our members to stay apprised of important technical issues. Please keep checking back to see what new events have been added since your last visit and look out for our weekly emails featuring upcoming online events and seminars.
Please direct all queries to branches [at] att.org.uk rather than your local Branch.
Below you will find a list of all events going ahead as online seminars in lieu of face-to-face events. Please book on to each event normally. Events dated 31 December 2020 are recordings and can be accessed immediately in the confirmation email of your booking.
In order to preserve the existing online infrastructure, and concentrate our efforts on bringing members the top quality CPD they expect from their branch programme, most meetings are on sale as originally advertised. This may well change in the future as our online content delivery becomes more routine.
How to book
Click through onto the event in the list above.
- Register as usual by following the steps prompted in the "register now" process
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email. Please let us know if you do not receive the confirmation email as we need to ensure you also receive the email containing the link.
- On the day of the event, you will receive a link to the livestream and any access information
- Where the event is being recorded, a link to the recording will be emailed to you once it is available. Please do not forward the link. If you are purchasing a recording, this will be sent to you in your confirmation email.
- Please be sure to check your junk and spam folders for the above emails.
Please note, as this is a developing situation, the below events may be subject to change. Changes will be communicated with delegates as effectively as possible.
Please keep checking back to see what new events have been added since your last visit. Look out for emails featuring upcoming online events and seminars. Stay in touch with us and let us know your thoughts on our new online content by writing to branches [at] tax.org.uk.