HMRC have provided the ATT with some details of events that HMRC are running during the final phase the Tax Agent Strategy consultation. Although places are limited, HMRC have indicated their desire to reach as many agents as possible with these face to face events to support the consultation
The ATT is keen to hear comments from member via our survey or email. However, if you or your colleagues would also like to attend any of these HMRC consultation talks, please provide names and contact details to Gill Harman atGill.Harmon [at] hmrc.gsi.gov.uk as soon as possible.
The consultation events will be held as follows:
- 20/7 – Cardiff (4.00-6.00pm) – HMRC offices, Ty Glas , Llanishen, Cardiff, CF14 5YA
- 18/8 – Edinburgh – Arrangements being made through ICAS
- 23/8 – Manchester (Details to be confirmed)
- 31/8 – Newcastle (Details to be confirmed)
- 6/9 – Belfast (Extension to pre arranged Working Together meeting)