This session focused mainly on MTD for VAT, looking at recent developments and getting ready for mandation, including:
- Providing clarity around scope and timings
- The exemptions from MTD and how to apply
- Record keeping requirements and expected easements
- Practical elements around signing up for MTD including timing, the pilot and the Agent Services Account
- HMRC'S approach to penalties
The webinar took place on Thursday 21 February at 09:30 am to 11:00 am and featured:
- Adrian Rudd, Chair of the CIOT / ATT Digitalisation and Agent Strategy Working Group
- Rebecca Hutton, HMRC - Head of External Stakeholder Engagement on Making Tax Digital for Business
- Richard Wild, Head of Tax Technical Team, CIOT
A recording of the webinar can be accessed from Friday 22 February via following link using Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers:
The corresponding slides are avaialble to view here.
If you are having difficulties viewing the webinar page, please email us at atttechnical [at] att.org.uk
It will be available for viewing on the LexisNexis site for 12 months.
All our webinars count towards your CPD.