20 March 2018
HMRC has provided us with an update in relation to its digital services.
The update covers the following areas:
- Making Tax Digital for Business (MTDfB), including Income Tax Self-Assessment, VAT, Agent Talking Points and an update on the draft VAT Regulations and Notice.
- Making Tax Digital for Individuals (MTDfI) , including the Personal Tax Account.
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED).
- Cyber security, including the iTunes gift card scam and taking care with Remote Desktop Access.
- Corporate Interest Restriction.
- Trust Registration Service
The update can be found here.