The next in our very successful series of webinars for ATT & CIOT members will look at Making Tax Digital.
This session will focus mainly on MTD for VAT, looking at the key requirements, and how to prepare clients. It will also touch upon:
- MTD for Income Tax Self-Assessment – a look at the pilot and what’s ahead.
- MTD for companies / complex businesses – what do we know?
- MTD for individuals – recent and forthcoming changes
- Agents – how to help yourselves help your clients!
The webinar will be on Thursday 7 June at 09:30 am to 11:00 am and will feature:
- Adrian Rudd, Chair of the CIOT / ATT Digitalisation and Agent Strategy Working Group
- Richard Wild, Head of Tax Technical Team, CIOT
- Margaret Curran, Technical Officer, CIOT
There will be plenty of opportunity for you to pose questions to the speakers using the webinar system.
Questions in advance - if you know you’re not going to be able to watch the webinar live, or even if you are but want to be sure your question gets considered, do send us your query to atttechnical [at] att.org.uk by 2 June.
The webinar can be accessed using the following link using Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers:
Please check your access by clicking the link or copying and pasting it into your browser. You should see a holding slide and hear some background music. If you haven’t watched one of our webinars before, do check the links and make sure your system works beforehand. There is no need to register – just participate on the day.
If you are having difficulties viewing the webinar page, please email us at atttechnical [at] att.org.uk.
If you are unable to view the webinar live, it will be available for viewing on the LexisNexis site for 12 months.
All our webinars count towards your CPD.