- How Simple is Simple Assessment?
- Trust Registration Service - Talking Points Webinar
- Abolition of Class 2 NICs - what does it mean for the self-employed?
- Penalties for enablers of defeated tax arrangements
- OTS report on VAT simplification
- New trading allowance - simplicity, but not as we know it
- Cyber security - making the most of passwords
- Requirement to correct offshore tax non-compliance
- HMRC's Use of Deeds in Settling Tax Enquiries - Guidance for Members 18 October 2017
- HMRC defeated in first SAO tribunal case
- Are you ready for the Trusts Registration Service?
- Childcare vouchers and Tax Free Childcare
- The Trusts Registration Service - Update 10 October 2017
- OTS call for evidence - replacing capital allowances with depreciation
- OTS paper on disincorporation relief
- HMRC phising scams
- Should I incorporate my buy-to-let business?
- The Human Factor in HMRC Helplines
- 2-step verification coming for businesses accessing HMRC services online
- Client information HMRC will no longer supply to agents
- Financial sanctions - new requirements for tax advisers, accountants and others
- New corporate criminal offence of failure to prevent tax evasion
- Cyber security essentials
- Good Work - The Taylor Review of Modern Working Pratices
- Five reasons not to overlook the Common Reporting Standard