This year our master courses have been converted into online events and offer you the opportunity to master your tax skills from the comfort of your home or office.
We are offering all the same materials that you would have received on the conference days in a series of webinars with a mix of recorded and live-streamed sessions to ensure that you have the opportunity to interact with the presenters as well as enjoy flexible access to all content when it is convenient to you.
- Tuesday 3 November 2020
- Monday 9 November 2020
- Thursday 19 November 2020
- CIOT/ATT Members and students: £185.00
- Non-members: £255.00
09:30-11:00 Practical issues arising out of COVID-19
- What does it mean to be 'adversely affected'?
- What if we are making losses (IT and CT)?
- Dealing with overclaims and underclaims - HMRC investigations
- How are the support grants taxed and when?
- Working from home - what can I claim?
- The changing face of Government support for COVID-19 - the Job Retention Bonus and the 5% VAT rate
12:00-13:30 Property taxation, capital taxes and employment tax
- Staycations and Furnished Holiday Lets
- Sharing property income - spouses and civil partners
- 30 day reporting for both non-residents and residents in 2020
- Dealing with the changes to Lettings Relief - winners and losers
- Cars and vans - the changing landscape and the tax implications of the Coca Cola case in the Court of Appeal, including capital allowances and VAT
15:00-16:30 OMB business issues
- Xmas parties in a virtual world, Trivial Benefits etc.
- Dealing with overdrawn directors' accounts
- Off-payroll working - how can we prepare
- Can I get a deduction for .... ?
- Employment v self-employment
- VAT and Brexit issues
1. Personal tax including pensions and capital tax issues in 2020
2. OMB tax issues and employment tax issues
3. VAT and Brexit
Joining instructions with pre-recorded content will be sent to you 7 days prior.
Before attending the live sessions, make sure you have watched all of the pre-recorded content.
For more information and to register CLICK HERE