Make sure you're up-to-date with the latest payroll and taxation legislation by registering for our joint workshop with the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP). Delivered via interactive and educational sessions, this event is the perfect way to improve your continuing professional development (CPD).
Throughout this half day event, you'll update your knowledge to ensure you remain compliant, discuss the latest developments and network with like-minded individuals, allowing you the chance to learn from others and build that all-important support network.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Employment status for tax purposes (including recent case law)
- Off-payroll working developments
- Self-Employed Income Support Scheme (SEISS)
- Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme (SSPRS)
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS)
- National Minimum Wage changes
- Parental Bereavement Leave and Statutory Parental Bereavement Pay
- Other relevant measures impacting pay and employment
A detailed programme for the day can be found here.
This event is taking place virtually on Thursday 2 July between 13:00 and 16:30.
ATT or CIPP Members - £50
Non-Members - £100
Book your place:
To book your place please email events [at] cipp.org.uk with the following details:
- Name and ATT membership number
- Job title
- Invoice address
- PO if needed