The online ATT Annual Conference concentrates on topical issues with an emphasis on the practical issues faced on a daily basis by the Taxation Technician.
As a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, the ATT has transferred our Spring Conferences for 2020– normally scheduled in May and June - to online material.
How it works
- You will receive access to over 6 hours of material which can be watched at any time convenient to you covering the topics below.
- You will be able to join a live-streamed session on the Budget Update and COVID-19 issues or receive a recording of the session.
- Watching the recordings and engaging with live sessions will contribute towards your Continuing Professional Development.
What to expect
- You will receive log-in details for the live-streamed session and materials a day before the session takes place.
- On the day of the live-streamed session you will receive a reminder with log-in details, materials and access to all other recorded sessions.
- The day after you will received the recording of the live-streamed session.
- Budget Update and COVID-19 issues (this is live-streamed and will also be available as a recording)
- Property tax review
- Capital tax issues in 2020
- Business tax update
- Employment taxes
- VAT, Customs Duties and Brexit - are we there yet?
- Professional Standards and the impact of COVID-19 on your practice
If there is sufficient demand, we will run a further live Q&A session on the recorded sessions at the end of June.
Tax has always moved quickly, but never more than it is now. In order to ensure that conference delegates receive the very latest information we will be providing links here to any areas where details have changed since we recorded these sessions.
ATT Conference Speakers
- Michael Steed
- ATT Technical Officers
- Professional Standards Team
(Speakers subject to change without prior notification)
Live-Streaming dates for ‘Budget Update and COVID-19 issues’ session
We are offering a choice of dates for the live streamed Budget Update and Covid-19 session which are below.
- Friday 5 June
- Tuesday 16 June
- Tuesday 23 June
The Budget Update and COVID-19 issues sessions will be streamed from 10am - 12 noon (with log in from 9:45am) and a recorded version of this session will be available for anyone who cannot attend any of the dates above. The remaining sessions will be available in recorded format.
- ATT member & student fee: £185.00*
- Non-Member fee: £255.00
*The above reduced rate also applies to AAT, ACCA, ICAS, CIOT, CIMA and Accounting Technician Ireland (ATI) Member(s) or Student(s)