As a member you will receive the following publications:
- Annotated copy of the Finance Act
- Tolley's Annual Tax Guide
- Tax Rate Card
- Tax Adviser - the magazine of the Association and the Chartered Institute of Taxation - click here for more information.
- Whillans's Tax Tables
- Weekly Newsletter
- Mouse mat
Members can opt out of receiving hard copies of the publications (Whillan's Tax Tables, Tolley's Annual Tax Guide and Finance Act) and / or Tax Adviser Magazine - please membership [at] att.org.uk (email )us, stating your membership number and if you wish to opt out of the publications, the magazine or both.
Use the Members' logo
- Members may apply to use the Members' logo on their professional stationery and promotional material. Please click here for more information.
Appear in our online list of Tax Technicians
- Members may be listed in our online list of Tax Technicians. Please click here for more information or to find an ATT member.
Anti Money Laundering Supervision
- Members may apply to register with the Association as a supervisory authority for monitoring and compliance under the 2017 Money Laundering Regulations. You can register with the ATT AML Registration Scheme here.
- An annual tax conference is held at a variety of locations around the UK. Click here for further details.
- All members are able to use the Branch Network which provides technical and other meetings, all of which are open to members, students and members of the public. Click here for further details.
- The Library is housed as part of the law collection of King's College London, located at the Maughan Library & Information Services Centre in Chancery Lane (formerly the Public Records Office). The nearest tube stations are Chancery Lane and Temple. Whilst the membership service remains suspended and is not processing new applications, ATT members are very welcome to complete a Library Visit Form to apply for a temporary e-pass to visit King's Libraries here. Please fill in the section entitled 'Please specify the books and/or journal you wish to access' by explaining that you have access to KCL Libraries and Collections as part of your ATT membership.
- Licensed access to barristers practising in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and to advocates practising in Scotland, is now available for members. For further information, please click here.
Members' Support Service
- This aims to help those with work-related personal problems. An independent, sympathetic fellow practitioner will listen in strictest confidence and give support. Please telephone 0845 744 6611 to be put in touch with a member of the Support Service. Please note that the Members' Support Service does not offer advice of a technical nature.
Discounts provided by other organisations
- ATT members receive a 20% discount on a standard annual subscription to AMLCC subscription. There are also further discounts available for smaller practices. For further information, please click here.
- Claritax Books
- Claritax Books publish around 30 specialist books, sharing the expertise and practical insights of some of the UK's best known tax barristers, accountants and solicitors, on a wide range of tax topics. Members can get a 20% discount on the 'book of the month' as featured from time to time in our weekly newsletters.
- Mercia Anti Money Laundering training
- ATT members and their staff can gain a discount on Mercia's online anti-money laundering training course. For further information, please click here.
- ICE Data Services Online
- ATT members are offered a 20% discount on the standard annual subscription tariff to ICE Data Services Online Securities Taxation Web Service (new customers only). To take advantage of this offer, please bip.helpdesk [at] ice.com (contact) ICE Data Services quoting your membership number.
- ATT members can get a 20% discount at this specialist provider of advice and training on risk to professionals. Click here for more details.
- Implied Trusts and Beneficial Ownership in Modernn UK Tax Law, by Chris Thorpe
- This book looks at an oftten-overlooed subject: implied trusts; not only at what they are and where they came from but, significantly, with focus on beneficial ownership and its importance within UK Tax. ATT members can receive a 20% discount by using the code ATT20 when purchased through the publisher's website Spiramus Press.