The Association organises an Annual Tax Conference which is held across several locations in the UK. This conference concentrates on topical issues with an emphasis on the practical issues faced on a daily basis by the Taxation Technician.
Our knowledgeable speakers provide detailed notes and illustrate their lectures with practical examples gained from their experience in practice. The conference also gives you an ideal opportunity to network with like-minded professionals.
- Tax update – what’s new and what takes effect in for 2018
- Compliance update – the latest on MTD & penalties
- OMB case study - covering profit extraction, succession and liquidation
- Professional standards
- VAT and potential Brexit issues
- Property taxes - where are we in 2018?
- Employment taxes –2018 update
|8th||May||Tuesday||Bristol||Mercure Grand Hotel|
|16th||May||Wednesday||Belfast||Radisson Blu Hotel|
|30th||May||Wednesday||Stirling||Stirling Court Hotel|
|9th||June||Saturday||London||Holiday Inn - Bloomsbury|
|14th||June||Thursday||Haydock||Holiday Inn Haydock|
|20th||June||Wednesday||Birmingham||Holiday Inn - City Centre|
• ATT members and students: £170
The above reduced rate also applies to AAT, ACCA, ICAS, CIMA and Accounting Technician Ireland Member(s) or Student(s)
• Non Members: £240