The ATT Annual Conferences concentrates on topical issues with an emphasis on the practical issues faced on a daily basis by the Taxation Technician.
The ATT Annual Conference concentrates on topical issues with an emphasis on the practical issues faced on a daily basis by the Taxation Technician. As last year, our spring conferences will be fully online with a mix of live-streamed sessions and recorded sessions which you can access from the comfort of your home or office. Our new format proved very popular last year, and this year we have increased the amount of live content to give you more opportunities to interact with the presenters.
Watching recordings and engaging with live sessions will contribute towards your Continuing Professional Development.
Topics will include:
- Budget update and Covid matters (09:30-11:00)
- OMB planning and Brexit VAT (11:30-13:00)
- MTD and the new penalty regime
- Employment taxes round up
- Tax issues on separation and divorce
- Trusts - practical uses and 5MLD
- Consumer protection for taxpayers
- Professional standards for members
Dates (Live sessions)
- Wednesday 9 June 2021
- Friday 18 June 2021
- Thursday 24 June 2021
- Michael Steed (Head of Tax at BPP)
- Sofia Thomas (Chartered Tax Adviser and Founder of Thomas Consulting)
- Emma Rawson (ATT Technical Officer)
- Will Silsby (ATT Technical Officer)
- Helen Thornley (ATT Technical Officer)
- Heather Brehcist (Head of Professional Standards)
- Jane Mellor (Professional Standards Manager)
- ATT members and students: £185
The above reduced rate also applies to AAT, ACCA, ICAS, CIMA, CIOT and Accounting Technician Ireland Member(s) or Student(s)
- Non Members: £255
If you wish to register CLICK HERE or on the REGISTER ONLINE button below!
We very much look forward seeing you there!