AT LEAST 6 HOURS OF CPD
The ATT Annual Conference concentrates on topical issues with an emphasis on the practical issues faced on a daily basis by the Taxation Technician.
As last year, our conferences will be held as online events and will offer you the opportunity to access our live and on-demand sessions from the comfort of your home or office.
You will receive access to over 6 hours of material which can be viewed at any time convenient to you. Engaging with the live and recorded sessions will contribute towards your Continuing Professional Development.
All recorded sessions will be sent 7 days prior to the session you have booked on so that you have time to watch them before joining and engaging with our speakers at the live sessions.
Choose one of the following dates to join us:
- Friday 10 June 2022 | 09:30 - 13:00
- Tuesday 28 June 2022 | 09:30 - 13:00
- Wednesday 6 July 2022 | 09:30 - 13:00
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE
- Topical Tax Update (09:30 - 11:00)
- Making Tax Digital, basis period reform, penalties and beyond (11:30 - 13:00)
- VAT update – Michael Steed
- Taxation on Cryptoassets – Helen Thornley
- Capital allowances: all change for P&M from April 2023? – Will Silsby
- R & D relief for SMEs – a refresher – Emma Rawson
- Employment taxes round-up – Emma Rawson
- Tax considerations for electric cars – Helen Thornley
Michael Steed MA(CANTAB) MAAT CTA (Fellow) ATT (Fellow)
Head of Tax at BPP Professional Development
Supported by our ATT Technical Officers:
Emma Rawson, Will Silsby and Helen Thornley
ATT and/or CIOT members and students: £185
The above reduced rate also applies to AAT, ACCA, ICAS, CIMA and Accounting Technician Ireland members and students
Non Members: £255
To register for our Annual Conferences, please click on the REGISTER ONLINE button below!